So, with it being the end of the semester, I’ve been feeling sentimental. I know a lot of my blogs this semester have been about how stressed I was or how much school was brining me down. It’s come to my mind recently that we could all use a little bit more positivity in our lives so here’s my attempt.
What follows is kinda like a Christmas list, but instead of what I want this year, it’s a list of what I got this year!
1. A brand new set of beautiful residents who are so kind and supportive and who help me feel like I make a difference in the lives of my fellow man.
2. A strengthened bond with some of my best friends, Juli and Amberly.
3. A job where I feel appreciated with bosses who understand and recognize my strengths and abilities.
4. Time at home with my family and my dog.
5. Time to do things that I love, including playing the piano and baking peanut butter brownies.
So that’s just some of the great things that happened to me this year. What are you thankful for this year?